Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Narrative snippet

I ignored any answer she gave me and threw on the cleaner apron of the two, of course it had to be the white one with pink polka dots and ‘I Woke Up Like This’ written across it, and only in this situation what was written across my chest, true. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was a lot messier than normal.
I knew I didn't look my best because as I walked into the kitchen I heard a subtle, 
“Ew…” from Gray.

Hello! Here is more of my narrative writing!
I still need a title for it so if you have any suggestions please let me know.
please leave a PTH comment so that I can improve my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.