Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

These are my mission statements

in class we have been writing mission statements these are ones that help me remember to comment.


Mission statement pt 1

If someone upsets me I will take a breath and walk away. We are all human we make mistakes. I will own up to them and make it right.

Mission statement pt 2

If i'm not hurting others I'll do what makes me happy. Try not to spread myself too thin take time to myself, I deserve it.

Mission statement pt 3 

No matter what gender or sexuality I am  God accepts me in to his family even others don't. Im loved even if I don't first see it.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Chelo
    I like your mission statements.
    Just remember to make sure that your work stays on the page.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelo!!
    I like how its postive.
    I like how you have more than one misson satement.
    I agree with gabby make sure you works stays on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chelo, these are some really great mission statements- well done. Many people could learn the 'take a deep breath and walk away' advice you give, it would help many situations in society. I think if you use 'control shift v' the formatting will change to suit the blog. How are you going with your mission statements?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Chelo,i like how your post is positive
    i also agree with gabby about your post staying on the page
    overall i think its good advice.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.