Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Narrative writing

I could hear a snickering from behind, I saw Liam almost crying of laughter along with Cameron and Callie wheezing and gasping for air. I couldn't help but laugh myself. A wave of absolute hysteria drowned the entire room, even the strange people on my living room floor had to break into an awkward smile.

In room one we have been writing our own narratives, this is a snippet of a work in progress.
Please leave a comment to help me improve my work! 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Chelo. I am Lily-Rose from New Brighton Catholic School. I really like your post about some of your narrative. It sounds like a good narrative. I like how you used really long words to describe things. Can you put the whole narrative in another blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelo,

    I absolutely love your snippet from your narrative. You have added so much detail which gives the reader a clear image in their head.


    Have you got a title for this narrative?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.