Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Narrative snippet

I had been studying the writing throughout the journal for so long by the time I looked at the analogue clock on my bedside table it said 3:42am in red lights illuminating the pages of the small book. Quickly I wrote in my diary like I do everyday. I signed it at the bottom and I closed my eyes reading in bad lighting for so long made them sting as I shut them...

Hello! This is another part of my narrative writing. I currently just over 11 pages and am still editing and adding new things to it, I will post more snippets to my blog every now and again if you like it!
Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chelo! I love your writing and how it has so many interesting word and the way it has been written. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelo,
    I love the snippet of your writing!
    I am exited to see full story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sup my dude AMAZING STORY this is soooooo goood
    i love the creativity and detil you put in this peice =w=

    love-your best friend/TRin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trin I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. Hey Chelo,
    I love this snippet of writing, your stories always impress me. Keep up the great work and your story is so long wow it must of taken you a while to write it!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.