Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Paragraphs

Name: Chelo                            WALT: Use PARAGRAPHS                          Date:23/9/19

Subject of paragraph:  Art

Personal Goal: Include complex punctuation


Area
Base/ideas
Area
Types of supplies
Area
colouring
Notes to include
Notes to include
Notes to include
Sketching out
Looking on the internet
Styles of drawing


Different types of paint
Types of pencils
Fine liners
copics
3-4 main colours
Highlighters
Matching
shading



Paragraph 1
This is a short piece of writing about art. When you are drawing you need to find ideas, otherwise you can end up with a scribble you are not proud of. When I draw I usually find a reference picture of what I would like to draw, but I change it into my own style. When drawing with a reference try to change the picture so it is more like your own.  One really helpful piece of advice I have had was to sketch out what my Ideas are really lightly and rough (this is so when you start building more muscle onto your character you have an idea on the pose, shape and identity of your character). If you post your art online please credit the person you referenced.






Paragraph 2
There are a lot of different types of art supplies like paint, pencils, fine liners, felts and so much more… but what is the difference other than the price? Well, while the price is the most obvious difference, a lot of supplies have various uses e.g. oil paints (these are more often used for painting on canvases or blending because they dry much slower, so it is easier to blend), while acrylics dry much faster, so it is a quicker way to layer paints, but much more aggravating (time consuming and annoying) in the blending process.


Paragraph 3

When we do art, the main thing people think about is colour. You could have just black, white and grey, or you might have pink, blue and purple, either way part of our brain might be thinking about this during our drawing process. Most colours look great together, but some can be too much like ̈ highlighter ̈  colours (these are the colours that you would usually find in a pack of highlighters). Many people say that ̈ these colours should not be used ̈ , because sometimes they can hurt your eyes. If you match them with more dull and pale colours then they just look like a small flare of bright colour, and can look very beautiful.


Thank you for reading my paragraphs on art, I hope you learnt something and enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chelo,

    What an informative blog post you have written, well done. It taught me a lot that I did not know. When you post your text try and keep the spaces between paragraphs the same. Well done on your post. What is your favourite medium to do art with paints, crayons, pastels?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.