Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Lilith


This is a small story I wrote.
In class we were talking about punctuation and how it can effect a sentence.
please leave a positive, thoughtful, helpful comment on how I can improve my work thank you for reading!

Lilith

Once upon a time there was a small, bossy and naive girl who was extremely adventurous. This girl ́ s name was Lilith and she loved going on adventures or at least that is what she liked to call them, although all she would do was just run around her room or the backyard with her teddy bear...bob.
One day Lilith decided she wanted to go into the forest that branched off the back of her house so she got dressed for an adventure she put on her white t-shirt, blue overalls, socks and shoes... 10 minutes later Lilith skipped over to her older sister.¨Katie, Katie!̈  yelled Lilith ̈ What?!̈ grumbled Kate she already sounded fed up her eyes darted up ̈Why are you so dressed up?¨ ¨Can I go on an adventure in the woods?!̈  Lilith exclaimed Kate looked confused for a moment but then she got an idea ¨you ́re sure you want to go to the woods? If you really want to sure go for it.¨  (Kate was a teenager obsessed with her phone and Instagram and she had recently seen a prank people were doing on their younger siblings and she wanted to try it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.