Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Click here to see part one make sure you read the first one   

by Chelo and Kade
Random story pt 2
Tabitha's point of veiw.

It was a warm spring afternoon I took a deep breath in and made a decision.
I'M DOING IT. was strapped in I took a leap of faith.
No going back now…
I was falling the enemy was in sights
Oh how rude of me I never told you my name.
Hi im TABITHA!!!
I was skydiving trying to save Mr Bob my best friend.
He may be my best friend but we are so different you see…
For fun I would I dont know jump out of a plane but he would go out for dinner with his wife to a nearby McDonald's to watch the MC MATES!!!!!!
BACK TO THE STORY!
I
Falling… the wind was in my hair.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I could hear Mr Bob screaming for help…
I shot the giant hot dog with a tranquilliser dart he let Mr bobs family free now 
 I watched as mr bob sped away a puff of smoke spluttered out of the engin.
¨There he goes just like the good old days back at school I miss those days...there was a lot less drama. Hahahahaha¨
I jumped into my Tesla everything was going to plan.
Until…

HE WAS SPEEDING TOWARDS AN UNFINISHED BRIDGE!
(Oooohhhhh spooky)
Beneath the road a 400 foot drop and a lot of rocks.no way could he survive falling off that.
I sped  to save him…

N-no NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO MR BOB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.