Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Visit from CCC

CCC visit 

Yesterday Mr Chris Houghton, Head of Domicile House at Catholic Cathedral College came to our school to talk about high schools. He brought Ray, Lucy, Charlotte, Eli and Julio who answered our questions about their high school  and high school life in general. They talked to us about our worries for high school and reassured us that it would be fine no matter what high school we went to. They were really confident and kind we really appreciated the sweet reassurance they gave. After listening to them we feel like continuing our catholic education at high school will be much easier than previously thought.

Thank you

By Chelo (year 7)

This is a news letter item I have written about a visit from CCC thank you for reading please make sure to leave a comment
by Chelo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelo.I like your blog post on the CCC visit.Maybe next time make sure it fits on the page.Are you nervous for highschool?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.