Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

A thank you to my camp leader Bryce.

Hi this is a thank you letter to Bryce Elijah´s father he came to our week 5 year 7&8 camp…
He was my camp leader and a very good one too. I had a great time.
Don´t forget to comment.

Dear Bryce,

Thank you so much for coming on camp here is a list of things you did that I really appreciate.

Firstly, thank you for waking up early to prepare breakfast, preparing lunch and for staying up late to help with dinner.

Thank you for encouraging us and letting us know that we´ve got this.

Thank you for driving people to and from camp. I may not be one of them, but I am sure they are grateful.

Thank you for taking photos to show caregivers. I know they would be missing their kids.

Thank you for making sure that we were absolutely 100% safe while still having a go and trying new things.

Thank you for fixing the nail on the deck so that we did not hurt ourselves.

Thank you for making the people who were sad laugh and smile it was really kind and thoughtful

Over all we had an amazing time at the YMCA camp, your leadership was greatly appreciated.

Thank you again, I wish you the best.

From Chelo

3 comments:

  1. this is a very kind letter it is very thoughtful when you said those that were sad Bryce would make them laugh and smile to me there is nothing bad about it and you have done a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia that was really sweet. After I read your comment it made me think about my writing and how to improve it thank you again.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chelo,
    This is a very sweet and thoughtful letter. From this letter I can tell that you really enjoyed Bryce coming on camp. I can't think of anything that you need to work on - all the spelling and punctuation was correct. What was your favourite activity on camp ?
    -Rosie ♡

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.